Lawrence E. Morhous
Larry is originally from Greenbrier County, West Virginia. He moved to Bluefield and joined the firm in 1972. Larry devotes 90% of his practice to litigation and serves as a mediator throughout Southern West Virginia.
Areas of Practice
- Insurance Law
- Personal Injury — Defense
- Personal Injury — Plaintiff
- Mediation Services
- West Virginia, 1972
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, Lexington, Virginia, 1972 J.D.
- University of Virginia, 1969 B.S.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Mercer County Bar Association | Past President
- The West Virginia Bar Association | Past President
- The West Virginia State Bar | Member
- Defense Trial Counsel of West Virginia | Member